Fire Damage Photo Gallery

microwave with fire damage

Microwave Fire

Simply overcooking popcorn in the microwave can cause thousands of dollars in damages. Luckily, no one was injured in the fire, yet smoke and soot filled the entire home from garage to master bedroom. The photo shows the cause of loss and the extent of the damage. Crews went to work tearing out all burnt appliances and cabinets before cleaning walls, ceilings, floors, and furniture. To the homeowners surprise only furniture in the kitchen needed to be tossed since we were able to clean other room's furniture to preloss condition. Whether it's burnt popcorn or a grease fire you can trust SERVPRO of Peterborough for your kitchen fire. 

contents boxed

Content Cleaning

Fire damage, including smoke and soot, affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings. SERVPRO of Peterborough understands your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings make your house more than a structure; they make it home. SERVPRO of Peterborough specializes in restoring contents damaged by water, fire, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your belongings to determine what items we can restore to pre-fire condition by using several methods of cleaning your contents.

Picture of smoke detector

Smoke Alarms = Fire Safety

Smoke alarms save lives, make sure that there is a working smoke alarm outside of each sleeping area. In addition to smoke alarms installed in proper locations make sure that batteries are changed twice a year to ensure safety for you and your family. 

Picture of burning building

SERVPRO's Fire Facts

- 7 people die everyday from a house fire

- Most impacting children and elderly

- If a fire starts in your home you may have as little as 2 minutes to escape

- Make sure your family has a fire escape plan and practices it regularly  

SERVPRO stock photo

Call SERVPRO for your Fire Cleanup!

When it comes to the safety of your family, it is never a bad idea to be prepared for the worst possible scenarios. When a fire occurs, for example, there is no time to waste.

That is why it is essential that you and your family are prepared and have a step-by-step plan for escaping a fire.

Be prepared now and have SERVPRO of Peterborough on standby incase of your next emergency. 

Tel: 705-761-7216

Garbage can fire

Trash Can Fire

Smoke and soot damage can be caused by many things, not just a fire. This picture shows the damage caused from careless disposal of a cigarette into a residential garbage can. 

call SERVPRO of Peterborough 705-761-7216