Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
Fire damage is especially devastating for a business or commercial property. In addition to the fire and smoke damage, significant water damage from firefighting efforts and fire suppression systems may occur. Every hour spent restoring your business back to pre-fire condition is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. If your business experiences a fire loss, call the fire and water damage restoration experts and we’ll respond immediately to get you back to business.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Fire and Water Restoration Industry with over 2170 Franchises
- Highly Trained Fire and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Commercial Fire Damage? Call Us Today – (705) 761-7216
Commercial Restoration Presents Unique Challenges
SERVPRO of Peterborough has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial fire damage emergencies. Whether your fire emergency occurs in a restaurant, motel, or office building, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion. Learn more about SERVPRO of Peterborough training and certifications.
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odour Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Peterborough can respond immediately to your commercial fire damage emergency regardless of the size or scope of the damage. We are part of a national network of over 2170 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale events and disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Kawartha Lakes
- Peterborough County
- Northumberland County
- Regional Municipality of Durham
- Township of Havelock-Belmont-Methuen